Tuesday 2 February 2016

So much going on.....

Hi Friends,

I have so much crafts and creativity going on at the moment - but all in a good way :)

I painted my first tote (jute) bag.

I can't believe how nervous I was.  I was so scared to make a mistake.  The bag actually has another picture on the other side.  My first try was not going to be a brand new bag.  This is a perfect bag for my daughter's books.  I have one more practice round then I will be painting one as a request.  So I hope it goes well :)

I have been drawing up a storm.  I am constantly thinking of new things to draw.  Sometimes I get what I call drawer's block.....(like writer's block...)

The number of followers are climbing slowly, but at least it is growing and for that I am really thankful.

I also want to get my blog more active and have giveaways and all sorts of fun. So any advice are welcome!!!

Following are some of the clipart I posted in my stores with some FREEBIES!!

This one if Free on TPT
This one is also free on TPT
For the rest, please go to my TPT store or my Etsy store.







If you never want to miss an update, please follow me on Instagram or Facebook.

Have an awesome week!!!!!!!

Hugs,
Michelle




2 comments: