Thursday 10 March 2016

Busy week

Hi Friends,

I hope you are all having a great week.

I had a very busy week so far.....

There is a new challenge at Cre8tive Hands Friends.  The new theme is Fairies.
Hop on over and join in.


I have started a Monthly Digi Club.  There are lots of treats and it is only $5.
Read more here.


I had some fun painting bags.

This one is for my niece.  She is turning 8 and she is getting new scriptures, so I made her a scripture bag.  She wanted a bag with a fairy on it.


I painted these sweet personalized bags for a friend's daughters.



I hope you have a great day.

Hugs,
Michelle




4 comments:

  1. Great projects, Michelle!!!
    These bags are a lot of fun :)
    Hugs,
    Ardilla

    ReplyDelete
  2. The bags are really wonderful!
    Ilse (thera)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for the kind words

      Hugs xx

      Delete