Friday 11 March 2016

Specials, freebies and announcements

Hi Friends,

I have decided to have super cool specials at my Etsy shop.

Please go have a look at my shop and favour it, so it is easy to find when I upload new digi's.

I have uploaded 3 cute digi's to my Etsy shop and they will only be $1 till Sunday.  So hurry up and grab them before they go up to their normal price.


Club Members get a 50% monthly discount coupon for  My Etsy shop.  So they get a huge discount on the specials!!  And if you need more reasons to consider joining, watch this little clip I made.



Read more about the Monthly Digi Clube here.

Enjoy this adorable bird freebie.


Enjoy your weekend.

Hugs,
Michelle





3 comments:

  1. Fabulous new images, thanks for the adorable bird freebie xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for the lovely words. I hope the freebie comes in handy. Happy crafting :)
      xx

      Delete
  2. Thank you for the freebies! Reminds me that spring is nearly here!

    ReplyDelete