Friday 19 August 2016

Colour in with me....

Hello friends,

I hope are enjoying this wonderful Friday.

Have you ever heard of colour therapy??

Well, if you find colouring therapeutic, I hope you will enjoy colouring this page.


I enjoy colouring on my iPad, as I don't find colouring therapeutic.  I use my fill button and I am able to fill a whole area at the same time making the colouring process much faster!!!

There are lots of talented people who amaze me with their colouring ability.


Have a great weekend!!

Hugs,
Michelle xx

19 comments:

  1. These images are darling. Super cute! They had put a huge smile on my face.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG what a fun page and a great idea! Wonderful coloring.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely fantastic job you have done here.This is so nice.Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Keep it up and best of luck for your future blogs and posts.

    ReplyDelete
  6. “I like to look at an article that makes individuals think

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, amazing blog format! How long have you been blogging for? you make blogging look easy.

    ReplyDelete
  8. “You are so entrancing! I figure I haven’t actually examined anything indistinct at this point.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I appreciate your information in this article.

    ReplyDelete
  10. thank you for giving such useful information that is often difficult to come by. Good job.

    ReplyDelete
  11. "The relatability of the content on this blog is something special. It feels like the author understands the readers' needs and addresses them with empathy. A big thumbs up for creating such a welcoming space!"
    dressvy discount code

    ReplyDelete